|Sr. No.||Branch||Intake||Seat Distribution|
|1||Ph.D in Civil Engineering||10||3||5||2||10|
Basic Eligibility Qualification
The candidates should fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
1. Candidate should be an Indian National
2. Candidate should have passed/appeared** P.G degree or equivalent in the relevant field of Engineering/Technology from State Governments/MHRD approved institutions, with at least 50 % Aggregate marks* (at least 45% marks in case of candidates of Backward class categories and persons with disability belonging to Maharashtra State only)
3. The candidate should possess Bachelor degree in the relevant course of Engineering/Technology as specified in the eligibility criteria of the concerned University For which admission is being sought to a particular Post graduate degree
1. Post Graduate Degree Passing Certificate
2. Statement of marks at Post Graduate Degree Exam (of all years/Semester)
3. Statement of Marks at Under Graduate Degree Exam (of all years/Semester)
4. PET Score Card (If applicable)
5. CONCOL letter for getting exemption (If applicable)
6. Certificates showing experience claimed
7. Certificate or any proof of Indian Nationality
8. Institution Leaving Certificate (After qualifying Examination)
9. Caste Certificate for SC/ST/DT/NT (Issued From Competent Authority).
|Demand Draft Details||Institute Fees – 1,25,000/- (2017-18)*|
|In Favour of||AIKTC – SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING & TECHNOLOGY|
Note: * Tentative fees it may change as per the approval from University of Mumbai.
The college offers 3 UG level degree courses and 1 PG level degree course
(UG- Undergraduate , PG- Post Graduate)
1. Bachelor of Engineering (B.E) in Civil Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Tele Communication Engineering and Mechanical Engineering.
2. Bachelor of Pharmacy (B. Pharm)
3. Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch)
4. Master of Engineering (M.E) in Civil Engineering with Specialization: Construction Engineering and Management
All the courses are approved and recognised by the concerned statutory authorities.
All courses recognised by the Directorate of Technical Education and Government of Maharashtra.
All the courses are approved by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
B. Pharm also approved by the Pharmacy Council of India (PCI), New Delhi.
B. Arch also approved by the Council of Architecture (CoA), New Delhi.
All the courses are affiliated to University of Mumbai.